Dear Clients and Partners,
We plan to develop a new version of Rankinity with new architecture, design and features (based on the big data technologies). In the new version you will be able to analyze rankings, SERP, competitors, and links on the new level. We know that it is a very ambitious task and it requires a lot of resources and time. But, please rest assured, we will do all our best to implement new features within a reasonable time.
Here is our approximate roadmap (please bear in mind, these tasks and priorities may change over time):
- New dispatcher with dynamic load balancing (done).
- New database structure with ability store more ranking data (done).
- Ability to track unlimited number of competitors (done).
- Ability to track unlimited number of Search Engines (done).
- HTTPS support for my.rankinity.com and for White Labels (done).
- New interface implementation based on the web components (done).
- New interface design based on the material design specs (done).
- Mobile version of the Rankinity dashboard (in progress).
Features (with high priority)
- Ability to add keywords to multiple groups.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly keyword checking intervals.
- One-time check for certain keywords.
- View full ranking history on graph (for all dates).
- Ability to compare keyword positions for any date.
- Quick switching between projects.
- Quick switching between keywords.
- Ability to share a public link to project.
Thank You for Your support!
So I can see what my most valuable keywords are that are doing well and which are not.
This is relevant eEspecially when I import keywords from GWT. Which we did :).
Then you have a lot of keywords in there that are not relevant enough to keep track of.
Customer support service by UserEcho